This is from my recent teaching at the Ivy’s staff and elder’s day. It creates a summary of the incredible learning from a great leadership book we are embedding in our culture; One Mission by Chris Fussell.
In this video I outline issues such as;
- What’s wrong with traditional management?
- Why worked in the C20th that’s not working today?
- How do we go beyond creating and filling roles in organisations and instead create an organic culture where people volunteer their best?
- How do you resist silos and create a hybrid ‘team of teams’ that wins; a networked bureaucracy?
- What is ’empowered execution’?
- The power of defining and aligning around your ONE MISSION.
I believe this has the potential to be one of the most important leadership texts of our day, I encourage you to buy it and implement its learnings in your business, organisation OR CHURCH!